Creating a New Calendar in Outlook and Sharing The Calendar
Below is detailed the procedure for creating a new calendar in Outlook and sharing that calendar with other co-workers.
1. Open Outlook and select the Calendar option that is located on the bottom left-hand side of the screen (see Figure 1 below).
2. From the menu bar at the top of the Outlook screen, select File>New>Folder. The Create New Folder screen will open. Type the name of the new calendar in the space provided and click OK (see Figure 2 below).
3. The new calendar will appear under the section My Calendars located on the left-hand side of the Outlook screen (see Figure 3 below).
4. Right click on the new calendar and click on Sharing from the menu. The calendar properties window will open (see Figure 4 below).
5. To share your new calendar with others, click on the Add button. The Add User screen will appear. Make your selection from the Add Users list and click OK. The name of the individual you have selected will appear on the Calendar Properties screen.
6. In the middle of the Calendar Properties screen is a list of permissions that you can assign to each user (see Figure 4 above). Check the permissions you would like for the user to have and click OK.