- We start with a full audit of software, hardware and other associated equipment that we will be supporting
- A reference document is then created containing key information about your IT systems, so we can do our job properly ongoing
- Monitoring is then set up on all systems to pro-actively check for problems – this is done on all machines, servers and desktops, using specialist monitoring software designed for the purpose
- Any problems that come up, our team will then deal with for you - often before you even knew there was one!
- If you do need to ask us for help, we'll do what we can to get you back up and running as quickly as possible
First Month FREEYour first month of managed services with us is completely FREE
A managed support agreement with us will help you look after your IT systems ongoing - click here for options and pricing.
- A very cost effective way of providing IT support
- A dedicated team of experts looking after your business, instead of one of your staff struggling to keep up on their own
- Your single point of contact for all things IT
How it works
You are our priority
I appreciate your responsiveness
"Whenever we have had a serious IT issue I have always (for many years) been able to rely on you to understand the issue, to react promptly and get us back working quickly. Resolution to issues like this are crucial to our business and I appreciate your responsiveness."Tony Meyer
- With any managed agreement, we recognise that all support is a priority
- If you have taken the trouble to ask us about a problem, we know that you want it sorted as soon as possible
Our initial response to any request then is always as fast as possible
- When you ring us, for the most part you will get through directly to a technician who will log the case for you and start trying to help immediately if you need them to
- If you do need to leave a message, or if you email us, the team will respond within agreed timescales for your contract with us - this is guaranteed
State of the art device monitoring and management
Our specialist management software allows us to:
- Remotely support machines either via direct remote control (only with your users permission first, if you require it) or behind the scenes without having to disrupt your work
- Audit hardware and software, to find out for example how old machines are, whether they are under warranty with manufacturer still, whether anti-virus software is configured and up to date, whether any software has been installed that shouldn't be
- Check backup status – and alert if backups fail
- Perform centralised patch management to ensure security, windows and other updates are up to date
More often than not, we'll know about (and be resolving) a problem on your systems before you were even aware of it. Standardised checks are made by the team on a daily basis – if any of these cause us concern, we will either manage the issue ourselves without you needing to get involved or discuss further with you to advise a resolution.
Our capability for full remote access to all supported machines minimises the need for site visits or even to disrupt the end user at all if we can fix an issue behind the scenes for you.