Major changes to company structure are a necessity of modern business life. Any restructure though must also take into account that IT systems will likely also need changing - for example, the relocation of server and network equipment, continuity of remote site communications and expansion or reduction of users will all need planning for.
What about IT in general? Do you have a strategy in place for how your IT function will adapt and grow with your business? Have you contingency in place for fire, flood or theft? Insurance is one thing, but what about simply the ability to get back up and running again as quickly as possible?
We can assist in a number of ways to help your business plan for all eventualities, and ensure that it continues to run smoothly through change.
Areas we have experience in
- Large scale office moves
- IT system changes following company merger and acquisition
- Independent evaluation of network, systems and IT personnel infrastructure
- Disaster recover planning and testing
Steps we take in a strategy review
- Discuss current systems first-hand with members of IT and representative department users.
- Sensitively investigate current issues, our aim is to make improvements, not apportion blame.
- Perform a detailed analysis of the current approach to IT, utilising any existing documents if available.
- Produce an un-biased strategy document, outlining recommendations.
Contact us for a confidential chat and some initial advice.