Web Application and Database Design
Whether you need a small database, an enterprise class business system or a web application scalable to global demand, we can turn your requirements into reality.
- Are you looking to implement automated processes to streamline your business and keep staff costs to the minimum?
- Need to replace your paper filing system, text documents or a spreadsheet to better keep track of essential information?
We have experience in all of the following:
Have a chat to us today to see what we can do for you.
Mobile and Desktop Web Application Development Services
We've developed applications in all sizes from simple utility programs up to enterprise scale business applications - running inside all major web browsers, and working on all platforms including PC, Mac, Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, Google Android, Windows Mobile and most other tablets and smartphones.
We specialise in solutions written using Microsoft Visual Studio and have experience in all of the following technologies:
- .NET Framework - all versions to latest
- VB.Net - all versions
- C# - all versions
- Infragistics NetAdvantage
- SQL Server - all versions since 2000
If you have a traditional forms based application written using Visual Studio, we can support ongoing development, and also help you migrate to a more modern web based application - contact us for advice.
Standalone and Small Team Databases using Microsoft Access
Having worked on databases using Microsoft Access since its earliest versions, we can assist you with any database development requirement in Microsoft Access - whether amending or correcting errors in an existing database, or developing a new database - or simply if you just want some training to get the most out of Microsoft Access yourself.
We typically recommend Microsoft Access where rapid application development is appropriate, especially for the creation of prototypes and smaller, standalone applications. Traditionally, Access does not scale well if data access is via a network, so applications that are used by more than a handful of people tend to rely on a more scalable solution such as SQL Server.
However, an Access "front end" (the forms, reports, queries and VB code) can be used against a host of database backends, including Access itself, SQL Server, Oracle, and any other ODBC-compliant product. This approach can allow us to move a matured application's data to a more powerful architecture at a later date without sacrificing much of the development already in place.
Enterprise SQL Server Database Development and Support
Over 12 years experience with SQL Server in all versions from 2000 onwards allows us to offer you a very high quality service for both developing on, and supporting Microsoft SQL Server. We can assist with:
- Entity relationship modelling and database normalisation
- Performance tuning and query optimisation
- Complex stored procedure and view design
- Interfaces to and from other business systems
- Daily, weekly and monthly job scheduling and monitoring systems
- Reporting solutions - SQL Server Reporting Services
- Business intelligence and data warehouses - SQL Server Analysis Services
- Mentoring, training and ongoing support
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
We have the experience to assist you in developing or changing a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution for your business. CRM out of the box needs a lot of work to be suitable for the UK market. We have experience of:
- Workflow design and development, including the development of custom processes and interfaces not part of standard workflow functionality
- Automated interfacing of customers and transactions to and from external accounts systems
- Automated emailing of pdf quotes, orders, invoices and contracts
- Automated monthly / quarterly / yearly invoicing of contracts
- Implementing VAT calculation routines
- Generation of sales process reporting and other business intelligence not provided as standard
Comments from our clients:
"Many thanks for your support yesterday. I'll admit I was panicking - your calm common sense and expertise saved at least some of the hair I was tearing out."
"Thanks for the quotes, I never would have been able to identify the specifications myself. I'm ashamed to say computer language means nothing to me.. I owe you!"
"Initial analysis is very good .. Well done for a fantastic user friendly system"
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss. Result. Well done."