FREE DevelopmentThe first half day of all software development is completely FREE
SQL Server is a relational database management system (RDBMS) from Microsoft that was originally developed for the enterprise market, but is now relied on by businesses large and small to store critical data for their business.
We can assist with:
- Entity relationship modelling and database normalisation
- Performance tuning and query optimisation
- Complex stored procedure and view design
- Interfaces to and from other business systems
- Daily, weekly and monthly job scheduling and monitoring systems
- Reporting solutions - SQL Server Reporting Services
- Business intelligence and data warehouses - SQL Server Analysis Services
- Mentoring, training and ongoing support
Standalone and Small Team Databases using Microsoft Access
Really enjoyed working with you
"I've really enjoyed working with you ... great to work with people who just get stuff done!"Alex Rammal
Former Head of IT
We can assist you with any database development requirement in Microsoft Access:
- Amending or correcting errors in an existing database
- Developing a new database
- Or simply if you just want some training to get the most out of Microsoft Access yourself
We typically recommend Microsoft Access where rapid application development is appropriate, especially for the creation of prototypes and smaller, standalone applications. Traditionally, Access does not scale well if data access is via a network, so applications that are used by more than a handful of people tend to rely on a more scalable solution such as SQL Server.
However, an Access front end (the forms, reports, queries and VB code) can be used against a host of database back ends, including Access itself, SQL Server, Oracle, and any other ODBC-compliant product. This approach can allow us to move a matured application's data to a more powerful architecture at a later date without sacrificing much of the development already in place.